Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Why do I feel fed up? I know I curi that durian but what's the point if I can't open it! My hands were hurt! *huhu* Do I need a power gergaji or maybe parang to open it? *think* Friends, if you have one, please tell me! I can give you half of my durian! *laugh*

Went out to GARDEN DELI restaurant for dinner with Mashitah. Hungry and still felt disappointed as I thought about durian. *cry*


I never miss to drink guava juice. It is super juicy tasty drink lol~ So, I want to recommend everyone to try it if you visit this restaurant. *peace*


Above is the picture of chicken rice with roasted duck drumstick~ Actually, I forgot to take picture and already touched my rice. That's why it looked a little messy there~ *hehe*


Mashitah preferred to eat chicken rice with roasted chicken drumstick. She said she likes chicken more lol.


Finished our rice but we still hungry... *laugh*laugh* So, we went to order dry wantan mee with wantan soup.


After ate, we went to store to find perfume lol~ You know girls.... they need perfumes to live! For me, perfumes can enhance the quality of life in a person and to those around whoever is smelling it. *laugh* I love Silkygirl. Last time I bought Sweetheart, but this time I chose to wear Loving You. It has nice fragrance.

5 Comments:

  1. 'rudy Tensai' said...
    wakakaka
    eating durian n open it is just a different story...
    now u know huh?
    hahaha
    did u know u can start open the durian from it bttm?
    but if already try it but u still cant open it just smack it on the floor..
    i think that help...
    wkakaka
    Ezy said...
    actually, i dont have problem to open it at kampung lol... but, i dont know why it s so damn damn difficult to open it here lol! maybe because i curi? hahaha~
    smack it? huhuhu~ maybe i will think twice... *laugh*
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    wkakakaka
    really?
    i think so to la..
    haha
    y think twice?
    u know tht a ancient way to open durian before man discover 'parang'?
    elephant still use tht method to open durian..
    hahahaha
    so since u cant open it the usual way why dont just 'back to basic'... hahaha
    Ezy said...
    wahhh~ mayb u r right lol~ but still smack it s dangerous lol!
    cikELA said...
    garden deli halal lg ke..??

Post a Comment