Saturday, September 26, 2009

It is been a long time since last update! yeah! I want to write everything!!! I will try to make it short lol~ hahaha~ It will be long long long write today! *peace*



Berbuka puasa with my classmates at CUPAK restaurant. Yeah, we have fun being together~ Borrowed my housemate's bike to go there, of course with Mashitah. I am not such a cruel friend to leave her~ *hehe*

To download the pictures : http://www.mediafire.com/?mzfnxgzqkwt


Actually, I ordered watermelon juice... but last minute... I think 2 minutes before berbuka puasa lol, I got news "NO WATERMELON"~ then I had gone wild mad like "What what? Die!"~ this restaurant ruined my pure mood... huhuhu~ then I just ordered a normal lychee juice lol~ huhuhu~ Actually, it is more sad to think about Mashitah, she didn't get her TELUR BISTIK... no one in that restaurant cares about it and she seemed sad lol~



Last time with everyone... all my friends will back home lol for RAYA celebration.... leave me alone at Tanjung Malim lol~

This time I was with Syida, Ann and.... Ann's member?. *hahaha* Actually, we wanted to go to PURE restaurant but full... then, we were here... mmmmm~ don't know what the name of this restaurant lol~ *hahaha* small one, but it is nice restaurant lol~

Ann's member, GANI... maybe JANI... don't know which one his name lol~ *hahaha* this guy really... crazy-insane-mad-joker in the world lol~ I never meet such funny guy lol before~ I can feel my stomach hurt like hell because of him lol~



It is not serious accident but yet it was first time for me! Will you be nervous or anxious your first time with this? Of course, right? It was happened in Machang... close enough before we reached home lol! No one was hurt, of course I am fine lol!

A taxi hit from behind and he admitted that it was his fault. My sister didn't agree to settle the matter outside the office, so both party agreed to go to police station because she decided to deal with the insurance company.


Actually, it was big bump from behind. That taxi looked pretty bad at its font lol, but, there was only a few scratches on our car's bumper lol~ So, if you want to buy a car, you can choose PERSONA lol~ it is really tough lol!




On 3th day of RAYA, there was a party celebration at Anjung Bahtera restaurant for university students~ MAHASISWA/WI BESUT only lol~ *hehehe* I think about 700 students were there lol~


Izad, my childhood friend was the one who invited me. *hehe* He has weird nickname, KABO (kumbang) lol~ Actually, it was first time in my life wearing purple! *smile* No joke! Really first time lol~ It gave me weird feeling lol~ until today, I still think purple is not suit for me~ *laugh*


KABO's lil sister (forget the name, sorry*), me, Aina (my lil sis)

6 Comments:

  1. 'rudy Tensai' said...
    whts wrong with u wear purple?
    i think u just look fine with tht...
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    hey since u said u are know abt Japanese cultute i want to ask lah..
    wht mean by "itadakimas.." u know the words japanese said before eat...
    and how to use words "san" "chan" u know like "sakura chan"...

    =.=''
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    fuh,,,,,,,,
    sy0knyer raye ramai2,,,,
    jeles2,,,:((
    Ezy said...
    first time always feel weird lol~ hahaha~
    and maybe it s not my fav color, so i never think it will suit to me lol~

    good question... itakimasu s from word "itaku" means "to take/to receive". japanese said it before eat means "i take the life/lives" as there are sacrifice the lives of many animals and plants to eat. so itadakimasu s the symbol of thanks for the food.

    example, my name is ezy yukimura.... ezy is my first name, yukimura s my family's name. if u r not that close to me or not know me long or first time meet, you have to call me as yukimura~
    -to put "san" as polite way to call people u dont really close and also for older people than u like in english "mr/mrs/miss" lol~
    -somehow "chan" s like manja calling lol~ for cute/little also~
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    ok
    thnk you ezy chuaann~
    hehehe
    Ezy said...
    i dont remember telling u about "chuannn" hahaha~

Post a Comment