Sunday, September 27, 2009


Like yesterday, no body at home. So damn bored~ I was so hungry too~ huhuhu~ too lazy to go out. *laugh* Text to Syida if she already reached at her rent house so that I can ask her to go out for dinner with me lol but she didn't reply it~ *sad*cry* huhuhu~ hungry! I can't wait for Mashitah who will reach here at night~ huhuhu~ About 8 pm, I got sms from Mawardi. hehehe*nice nice* LET'S EAT!

Went to CUPAK restaurant, full! damn! Secret Recipe too! RAKYAT restaurant 1,2,3, I LOVE U CORNER and PLUS 1 also same lol! arrrrghhh~ what's with the number of people today? I don't know... no, I never believe there are many people around here lol! no no no, I won't give up lol! Let's drive to other restaurants! PURE and DAPUR SIAM, closed! Noooooo~ nooo nooo nooo~ *cry again*

But... I was glad that the restaurant in front of bus stop TANJUNG MALIM still has chairs for us lol~ *cry in tears*happy*

3 Comments:

  1. ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    alarrr,,,,,cian kt k0,,,klu ak ade kt umah leh teman k0,,,
    k0 msg tyme ak mandi larr,,,,
    hmm,,,naseb ade tuttut teman k0,,,,=))
    hmm,,,berpusing2 lah mlm tuh ngan die ye,,,
    nseb ade gak tempat k0 nk mkn hihihi,,,=))
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    wanna ask u somthin..
    wht if that mawardi guy didnt text u, are u just gonna lay down and die becoz of hunger at ur house??
    hehehe
    and wht if every single restaurant u came tht nite are full are u gonna lay down and die too?
    hahaha
    Ezy said...
    i think God still want me to eat lol~ hahaha~
    maybe it s not my fate to lay down and die lol!
    hahaha~ i dont think people can die because don't eat in 1 day lol~ mmm... i also got magie as backup lol! hahaha~

Post a Comment