Sunday, September 6, 2009



It is week 9 now~ still worry about my Project Thesis~ so damn lazy to do anything lol~ still stuck at the same thing and I am still here~ huh~ yeah, Optimization Methods... I still have one question to finish~ lazy! uhhhh.... Macroteaching Mathematics too.... so damn lazy. It tick me off fifty times worse than last sem Macroteaching IT did!

uh uh uh~ This weekend, Security midterm exam~ adui lol~ it is essay, for sure I need to study~ no no "tembak" lol~

What a shame! Why have I become so lazy lately? Damn I used to be such an active person like I would do any assignments every single day because I really love and I mean really love do it. So lately I have gotten lazier and haven't been doing anything but watching anime, dramas, movies and playing games. It annoys the heck out of me! How can I have myself back?

I am also gained a lot of weight, I have a huge appetite. Like I will eat whenever I feel like it. I still eat after meals, even when I am full, maybe because I am not satisfied enough, but also I will dig out of the kitchen and grab something to eat even when I'm not hungry. So basically what I am saying is that I eat like 6+ meals a day. hahaha!

uhhh~ there is another thing bothering me! What I am gonna cook for today open fasting? huhuhu~ don't know don't know lol~ If only I am at home right now, it is easy to request anything~ Can cook anything, make juice for myself, buy any kuih~ even the closest Bazaar is far far far big! So many complaints I have here. Ezy on a shameful act right now! hahaha~

''

10 Comments:

  1. ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    dun lazy2 lar~
    hihihi,,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    memang sifat aku dah macam tu agaknya sem ni... huhuhu~
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    weyh lagu k0 sakit telinga lar,,,
    ak cdgkn k0 amek lagu yg sl0w2 sket lar~
    ak tau lagu ni beshhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    huhuhu~ lagu japan rock aku! huhuhu~
    nanti aku tukar yang comey sikit... huhuhu~ nanti tak pasal plak aku memekakkan telinga ko! hahaha~
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    tau xpe,,,lagu nih okay lar~
    hihihi,,,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    hehehe~ tengok la sape letak! hahahah! *angkat bakul*
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    alamak terlebih suda!!
    hmm,,,k0 ni jgn asek angkat bakul jer,,,
    ak tau k0 ske sho0ping kat TF tuh,,,
    xyh angkat bakul,,,angkat tr0li jer,,,
    k0 kn gagah perkasa~
    hihi,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    ko ni lawak la, syida... hahaha~ tak mau la buat badut angkat troli~ baik aku tolak troli! hahaha~
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    k0t2 la k0 teringin nak angkat tr0li lak,,,
    mane nak tau,,,,
    hihihihi,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    hahaha~ aku, fail kuning aku bawak tiap2 hari tu pun dah berat! hahaha~ ni kan plak nak angkat troli~ dah la nak guna troli tu kena bayar RM1~

Post a Comment