Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Well... this is a pretty long story but I will try to shorten it. One, I think I hate myself! Two, today is the suckest day in my life! I am getting treated for depression with anti-depressants but I cut myself and I hate everything about me and also about today!

Everything was planed perfectly but... I don't know what to say... my part of macroteaching become intensely shit.... a suck pool of suck! I won't blame to myself because I knew all along... I planned it! I knew what to talk.. what to do.... I can't be ready if I don't ready. Don't give me a shit, just like what happened today. I was shaking, sweating and even blur all the words that should come out from my mouth! Oh Gosh! I just did a very embarrassed thing in front of people!!

This really pissed me off. What do you take me for? Some kind of… thing you can pick up and ask questions/favors as and when you want? Eff off lol. Please pick other day if you want to sick! It is like you are running away! Don't use the word "demam" because it is killing me each time I think about it~ I swear, I hate it! -end of story- I don't want to say more, better I go to sleep right now!

14 Comments:

  1. ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    sabar ezy,,,,
    bese la tuh,,,,
    tp k0 ngajar tdik okay jer,,,,
    cme mse jer terlebih suda!
    hihihihi,,,,=p
    Masyitah Ismail said...
    sian egy saye...
    sape buli egy saye nie...
    bulan2 posa nie,
    x baik aniaya orang..
    (^_^)
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    better go to "suck management" institute, there's ppl who can help u there...~
    hehe
    read my blog then u know who suck then u...
    peace~
    Ezy said...
    hahah~ syida, ko bodek aku! mentang2 la aku beli buku tadi... huhuhuhu~

    huhuhu~ sakit ati, mas!

    no need to go to suck management! i think i still can accept my life right now~ hahaha~ yeah, probably ur life is sucker than mine! hahaha~
    rudy_nizam said...
    wakakakaka
    yeah~ suck like hell..
    but still have hope right?
    learn form it and make our life better...
    yeah~
    Ezy said...
    hahaha~ if only i know how to learn from it lol~
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    wah..
    wht so difficult?
    just dont do something tht would make ur life sucks...
    i mean dont do the SAME mistakes again...
    then it makes u learn from it...
    exmp: if u know u nervous at public speaking, just bring text...
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    hey
    lets YM!
    Anonymous said...
    jgn emo2 beb.
    btw, add the shoutbox ah. easier utk meng-flood-kan blog org.
    huhu
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    weh,,,mne ade ak b0dek k0,,,,
    huhuhu,,,
    seyes lar gr0up k0 okay jer,,,
    ikut fl0w jer,,,,
    hihi,,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    yeah rudy, maybe u r right lol~ i c ur point now lol~ no no YM~ i dont open YM~ hahaha~

    shoutbox? hehehe~ nanti buat ek!

    syida, nanti group ko present, aku sure tolong punya jawab2 ni~ tak meriah ar math ni~ tak macam IT lol!
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    ayark!!
    no YM?
    how tht can be???
    hehehehehe
    Ezy said...
    actually, i forgot the password, n then dont play it lol~ hahaha~
    'rudy Tensai' said...
    ayark!
    better use oni one password in every internet matter..
    so u wont forget..
    hehehe
    nvm la

Post a Comment