Tuesday, September 29, 2009


I had a good deep night sleep last night. Sleep early lol~ after watched REBORN! ep 65 lol~ There will be more REBORN! maraton to watch tonight! *smile*happy* Gonna finish it so that I can keep up to watch the latest episode lol~ *hehe* Another reason why I am so happy today is because I have my gorgeous looking durian waiting for me! *peace* There are 2 huge durian trees in front of UPSI, close to my rent house lol~ If you look at them closely, there are many durian that will fall in no time lol! *haha*evil laugh*


Above is the picture of my durian that I curi just now! haha~ Actually, there are girls shouted at me "Pencuri... pencuri..." (soft voice) but believe me, I think these trees are belong to UPSI lol~ so, UPSI students have their right to take the fruits! haha~ *evil laugh*


Went to Secret Recipe, bought 3 pieces of chocolate indulgence and 1 piece of yogurt cheese. 2 piece of chocolate indulgence for Syida and Qila as birthday cake present lol and another piece is for Mashitah~ She likes chocolate lol! I chose yogurt cheese because it looks delicious and has cute pinky rasberry filling!

chocolate indulgence

yogurt cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment