Thursday, October 1, 2009



*laugh*laugh* Above picture is the durian trees that I storied before! *peace* Look at it closely and you will say "WAH, BANYAKNYA BUAH!!". You can also see rambutan tree there, right? Huge huge tree lol. I wish I am tarzan lol~ can panjat panjat without any problem lol!

Syida, me and Leha

Sorry for my bad pose there! My slipper also there lol, took off as it annoyed me when I wanted to eat lol~ All I thought that time was food.. food and food again.

Syida and Umi

Umi's baju raya is really cute~ I love yellow something... orange color lol (my fav *peace*)~ I think it suits her well lol~

Ela

Sad, she ignored me many times. It was difficult to get her attention. She is shy after all~ but I am glad that I got this nice shot of her lol~ At least she smiled lol~ *peace*


Among the food at Jamuan Raya, above picture (Soto, Kuey Teow Sup, Gado-gado) are the best lol! Add information, actually I ate 3 bowls of Gado-gado! *big laugh* My stomach became boyah after that! *laugh*laugh*

To download picture : http://www.mediafire.com/?mt3yvzdwt23

2 Comments:

  1. ash crimson said...
    mkn tepi longkang kan? hahahhahaa
    Ezy said...
    jahat, adik! huhuhu~ longkang tu bersih... takpo~

Post a Comment