Friday, October 2, 2009


This is the life I got : The suckest class eveeerrrrrrrrrrrr~ 0(*+*)0 I hate that class. Damn I hate! I never get anything from that class. My lecturer is full of crap and always gives assignments and projects that I never know what are they for! Not only me, but my classmates felt the same way too!

Went to KFC with Syida and Ann~ Actually, this is what we planned last week lol~ *peace*

To download the picture :http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnjydwzmdj

snack plate, frezzy wedges (R) , milo, and french fries (L) = RM 17.85

chicken rice combo = RM9.25

Actually, I wanted to buy chicken rice combo but after looked at the real thing, I changed my mind! Think back right now, it didn't look same from what poster shown lol~ *damn KFC* 0(*+*)0

Me *peace*

Syida with her chicken rice combo

Ann, she ignored me! *sad*

6 Comments:

  1. 'rudy Tensai' said...
    frezzy wedges??
    i think its cheezy wedges rite?
    with all the cheese... =.=''
    Ezy said...
    yeah yeah.. hahaha~
    ...miSS syAhidA... said...
    hahahha,,,,,mmg beshhh lar k0rang,,,,=p
    Ezy said...
    ko pun best jugak~ mujur abis ayam ko! hahaha~
    [ .. aZimaH .. ] said...
    nyummie..
    sedapnya..ha3~~
    Ezy said...
    jaemah, kita tak pernah makan kfc sama2~ huhuhu~

Post a Comment